Monday, November 29, 2010

Extra Credit

Before RTF 305, I had never used a blog before.
The positive aspects of the blog included the fact that you never had to print anything, and there was never any worry or complication with handing in the assignments.
The only difficulty I had with the blogs was remembering to turn them in on time. Often I would find myself on Sunday nights sitting in my dorm room at 9:30, and I'd look at the clock and remember I needed to write my blog. Something I would change about the blogs in general is that Sunday seems like kind of a weird day to make for a deadline, because its an off day and the NFL plays the majority of their games on Sundays.
The more interesting blog prompts were ones that we had to relate to TV or film, for example the one on plot, where we had to describe it in terms of a movie we were familiar with. The ones that were less interesting and more difficult were about defining terms that we had learned in the lecture or reading, because there wasn't as much personal input and variation.
I would because of the ease of use, and it cuts down on paper and ink, which cuts down on costs.

No comments:

Post a Comment